What you get
We have a simple and transparent pricing structure based on the number of employees in your company. Regardless of size, every company gets the following features and benefits:
Job management and sourcing candidates
- Create a careers page
- Post unlimited jobs to Google and multiple sites
- Create customized application forms
- Create customized hiring processes for each department or job
- Overview of candidate pipeline and hiring progress
- Create candidates one by one or in bulk
- Organize candidates in talent pools (collections)
- Create candidates and take action on candidates directly in Gmail
- Built-in Google search to discover candidate profiles on sites such as LinkedIn and GitHub
Powerful candidate search
- Search all past candidates with plain English terms and get contextually matching results
- Search results ranked based on previous interactions with candidates
- Automatic recommendations of past candidates who match new job openings
Communication with Candidates
- Native integration with Gmail
- Track all candidate communications with automatic Gmail sync
- Leverage email templates for efficient communication
- Email multiple candidates in bulk
Hiring team collaboration
- Chat with colleagues about candidates
- Easily share candidates or talent pools
- Complete candidate records for transparency
- Native integration with Google Calendar
- Find time for multiple interviewers and add rooms easily
- Automated interview feedback reminders
- Create customized feedback forms and ratings
Reporting and Analytics
- Pre-defined reports for most important hiring metrics
- Report on pipeline, time to hire, source efficiency and other common metrics
- Export data to Google Sheets for in-depth analysis
Made for G Suite
- Seamless integration with G Suite apps
- Single sign-on with G Suite (no new login to remember)
- Easy to use with a similar Google UI
- Single invoice on same G Suite billing account
Get started quickly
- Free data migration service from most systems
- U.S. based customer support with response time of 2 hours or less
- Contribute your ideas to our next product releases
Frequently asked questions
Will you help me get started?
Hire provides a variety of education and support channels to help you get started quickly including guides, webinars, videos, and a Help Center. Plus, our support team is standing by via email, live chat, and phone, every day of the week.
Can we transfer our data from another system?
We can help move your existing recruiting data into Hire. Our data migration team has helped migrate data from a variety of systems and they will provide the support you need to get your recruiting data in one place. Learn more in our Help Center.
How do pricing and billing work?
The price for Hire by Google is based on the size of your business. Accounts are billed for annual contracts on a monthly basis through the same billing account that your organization has set up with G Suite.
Do I have to have G Suite?
Hire is built for organizations using G Suite. The connection between Hire and Google apps makes applicant tracking, interview scheduling and collaboration in recruiting seamless. For this reason, Hire is not available to organizations who are not using G Suite. Learn more about G Suite here.